Inc. chronicles the fascinating world of entrepreneurship, providing you with the news, advice, and inspiration you need to lead your growing company.
Download the Inc. app today and join the ranks of millions of Inc. readers who are at the forefront of entrepreneurship and innovation.
*** Try free for 3 months! ***
As the only major business media brand edited exclusively to guide CEOs and owners of small-to-midsize companies to success, Inc. provides you fresh, insightful – and beautifully designed – articles to give you the tool you need to excel. Editorial features include real life examples of strategies, case studies, and successes or failures.
Key App Features:
• Daily Must Reads: The 5 most important stories of the day
• Latest Feeds: Real-time updates from inc.com
• Inc. Magazine: Access to every magazine article from 2012 forward, optimized for presentation on all iOS devices
• Sharing: Share articles across social media platforms with the tap of a button
• Award-winning content, seamless navigation, and visually stunning graphics
The Inc. Must Reads app is free to download, with free access of up to 7 articles a month. Subscribe to receive unlimited access.
Subscription Options: 1 Year Subscription, $19.99*
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews. Your credit card will be charged for another subscription period unless you change your subscription preferences.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
If you are a current Inc. subscriber, access to the Inc. Must Reads app is provided to you at no additional cost for as long as you are an existing subscriber. Download the free app and follow the instructions to verify your subscription and start experiencing Inc. on your mobile device.
Bug fixes to viewer